Workshops for new and established businesses
Catherine and Mandy preparing for the workshop at Upper Newton Farm
We hold workshops regularly in various locations around Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
You can find out more about our venues here.
Below is our current workshop timetable. Click on the image to get details for an workshop. You can book a place directly on this site using our built-in Eventbrite link. If you want to pay by cash or cheque, please contact us.
Designing a business website – Malvern
There is more to a website than just its looks. After all, you can have the most spectacular website in the world but still not get any business from it.
In this workshop we will lead you through the process of designing a successful website to suit both your customers’ needs and to work for your business. It covers:
- How to make it look wonderful – and design flaws to avoid
- How to write copy to help you get found on Google
- How to guide your users around your site to the place you want them to go
- The options available for building your website
The course is suitable for anyone whether you are:
- planning to build a website
- want to re-develop your existing one
- or want to know why yours doesn’t work as well as you’d like
Refreshments will be provided and free parking is available at Open Space Rooms.