Workshops for new and established businesses
Catherine and Mandy preparing for the workshop at Upper Newton Farm
We hold workshops regularly in various locations around Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
You can find out more about our venues here.
Below is our current workshop timetable. Click on the image to get details for an workshop. You can book a place directly on this site using our built-in Eventbrite link. If you want to pay by cash or cheque, please contact us.
MailChimp Masterclass – Malvern, Worcester
Making the best use of MailChimp
MailChimp is a powerful tool for email marketing and it’s easy to get going. However, if you stop there you will miss out on some of the best features. This workshop covers:
- Making best use of templates
- Applying styling to your emails
- Segmenting your list to target your emails better
- Automation of emails, triggered by events
- Understanding the results of your campaign
In short, how to provide a better campaign experience for your recipients and therefore you.
There will be time to practise and ask questions whilst we are on hand to help you.
Please bring with you:
- A suitable device for using MailChimp
- Words and images for inclusion in your emails
Refreshments will be provided and Open Space Rooms have a free car park.