Workshops for new and established businesses
Catherine and Mandy preparing for the workshop at Upper Newton Farm
We hold workshops regularly in various locations around Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
You can find out more about our venues here.
Below is our current workshop timetable. Click on the image to get details for an workshop. You can book a place directly on this site using our built-in Eventbrite link. If you want to pay by cash or cheque, please contact us.
Pitch Perfect – Malvern, Worcester
Do you want to improve your presentation skills?
If so, then this is the workshop for you!
The Small Business Clinic is joining up with BeSpoke Voice Coaching for this workshop so that we can cover all aspects of giving a presentation:
- Preparation – making sure you know what your message is and the most effective language to get this across
- Supporting material – the presentation slides that need to look slick and support what you say
- AND giving the presentation itself – your voice, presentation style and demeanour.
- What makes a good presentation?
- Using PowerPoint effectively – branding, slide content, transitions, animations
- Stand and Deliver – a chance to practice presenting with constructive criticism
Please bring a suitable device for using PowerPoint (or an equivalent) with you as there will be hands-on practice as part of the workshop.
For this workshop the presenters are Catherine Banks from Nepeta Consulting – business and IT consultant – and Christina Walker from BeSpoke Voice Coaching – a professional coach for all aspects of vocal production and speaking in public.
Refreshments will be provided.